EASY TO LEARN & A SIMPLE NEW HABIT FOR PLEASURABLE RESULTS!
1 Increased Blood Flow
Did you know that the secret to creating healthy pelvic floor muscles is………blood flow!!!. When you sit and stand with poor posture, you are asking the muscles of your pelvic floor to work hard just to keep you upright!! This poor posture will then impact circulation and blood flow to the muscles of your pelvic floor.
2 It Takes Only 3 Minutes/Day!
By sitting on the ball for 3 minutes a day, we are creating a release in the soft tissue of our body, this soft tissue is known as fascia. When fascia is tight, it sticks to our muscles and surrounds each fibre of muscle and essentially ‘suffocates’ those fibres, leading to dysfunction. It is like not watering a plant, eventually that plant is not going to live – very same concept.
3 Connect With Your Body
Your 3 minute a day commitment will begin a process that encourages blood flow to the area, essentially ‘waking up’ the muscles and nerves and the first step of being more aware and less disconnected from our body is the goal.
4 Fast Track Your Results
To fast track the improvements in your body, all you need to do is add basic diaphragmatic breathing. Completely inhaling through your nose and exhaling out of your mouth you will start to organize your breath which actually is what will start to help you strengthen your pelvic floor while the ball is encouraging a release. It is the perfect storm – a healthy muscle needs to know how to work when necessary and how to rest. The release the ball creates (rest) and the work the diaphragmatic breathing creates (work) is exactly what you need to build strength in your pelvic floor.
Join the Cooch Revolution!
EDUCATION ABOUT OUR BODY IS EMPOWERING
- Transportable and light so you can throw it into a back pack or suitcase
- Perfectly fits the anatomy of all women
- Can personalize your experience by filling up the ball as much or as little as you need
- Instructions are right on the ball
- Access to educational videos so you can learn more about your body
- Patented design so the Cooch Ball is the only ball that works to achieve the muscular release that you need to bring blood flow to that part of your body
- Travel without worrying about peeing
- Blood flow is key to the health and function of the muscles of the pelvic floor
- Discrete to use
- Easy and non invasive to use
- Get back to doing the things you love to do!
- Run if you love to run and not have to worry about peeing your pants
- Using your Cooch Ball is a great compliment to Pelvic Floor Physiotherapy
- Our pelvic floor is a sexy group of muscles and when they are functioning properly the bedroom becomes your playground!
- Gain confidence!
- Enjoy sex!
There are no reviews yet.